Before your photoshoot...
We will arrange a day suitable for both of us where we will talk about what location you envision for you session. I offer indoor and outdoor location sessions, if you dream about the beach vibes, your bedroom, my studio or maybe quirky hotel we can make it happen!
This is the perfect time to get to know each other and uncover the possibilities of your dream experience. I will give you all the tips you need to prepare for your boudoir photoshoot! Here are few examples:
- Make sure you drink plenty of water to make your skin glow
- Avoid alcohol and extra salty foods week before
- Keep away from tan lines and sunbathing burns
- Make sure your nails are well manicured
- Give your skin a break by not wearing makeup day before
- Treat yourself in the evening with a facemask and full body scrub
- Keep your hair natural and fresh
- Prepare some outfit options and accessories you will want to wear – try them on before to make sure they look and feel great
- If you are wondering what to wear to the studio – make sure to wear something comfortable like leggings and a top
You will be welcomed with specially designed chilled out music and a glass of bubbly (or tea & coffee). I will help you settle in by a quick chat followed by make up and hair styling. Between myself, you and your makeup artist we will decide on the best makeup option for you.
After your makeup artist finishes making you look incredible, we will go through your lingerie options & accessories. You will then be able to try them on and decide what looks and feel great on you. You will then be prepared to start your sexy photoshoot.
Your boudoir photoshoot begins… sensual music playing, calm atmosphere and you in front of the camera, with me along the side making sure you are feeling confident and relaxed. I will guide you through the whole day by giving you posing tips and telling you what to do to bring out the best version of yourself!
After your photoshoot...
Congratulations on taking a step forward to more confident you! Now it’s time for me to work my magic – It will take me three weeks to make sure your boudoir photographs are edited, airbrushed and perfected, ready for your viewing.
Once completed, I will invite you for a photo viewing – beautifully presented with background music and a slideshow of what we have achieved! You will be able to choose your boudoir photos individually, depending on your package. If you fall in love with more photographs than what your package includes, you can always upgrade. I also offer stunning velvet albums and amazing wall arts which can be viewed at my studio.
“I gave myself permission to be every bit of the woman I was destined to be… and here I am!”