ONE DAY INTENSIVE LEARNING EXPERIENCE
07 March 2020 – KETTERING UK
This workshop will:
- help you to build your portfolio with high key and low key fine art portraits
- teach you how to get good base from raw file to create something unique
- teach you different set of styling and using your imagination
- teach you how to pose a child and two children
- teach how to work with simple studio lighting to create beautiful portrait
- teach you how to edit high key and low key fine art portraits
Cost of the workshop is £400 per person.
Group Size: maximum 8 attendees
4 Meeting Lane
Plan of the day:
- 10:00 start
- 10:00 coffee time and presentation
- 10:45 arrival of the models, create styling and photo session. I will be shooting mostly with 24-70 lens if you have 35mm,50mm you can easily use in the studio.
- 15:00 lunch included in the price
- 16:00 editing time
- 18:00 Finish time
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions form the agreement between you and Magdalena Sienicka Photographer
By booking this workshop you sign into this agreement.
Participants has to pay a £200 deposit for this workshop to book the place or full amount if choose. The next £200 needs to be paid the latest 4 weeks before the workshop. If booking taking place later than 4 weeks prior participant needs to pay full price of the workshop.
This price is non refundable but the place can be transferred to other attendee If you are not able to attend the workshop.
In the unlikely event that the workshop is cancelled, you will be notify as soon as possible and any fees received from you will be refunded. Please note that any travel or accommodation costs are not included in the price and will not be refunded for cancelled courses.
Attendees are not permitted to use images taken at the workshop for commercial purposes. Image usage is strictly portfolio use only (website and online). Social media usage is allowed but only to showcase your portfolio. Images must not be submitted to magazines, exhibitions or competitions without permission. Images must not be used to advertise photo shoots, workshops or products.
You agree that you may be subject to legal liability if you use any images commercially.
Attendees must agree that all the informations learned at this workshop are strictly for personal use.
Workshops are available for people who teach or are intend to teach photography.
Participants taking part in the workshop declare that they will not disclose or sell informations learnt and they will not conduct their own trainings / workshops with this same subject for a period of a year ( 24 months) from the date of the workshop.
Attendees must credit ‘Magdalena Sienicka Photographer’ when posting images on social media.
Attendees must not film or record the workshop at any time without permission.
Magdalena Sienicka Photographer is not responsible for any personal injury or damage to property arising from incidents occurring at the workshop venue.
The remaining 50% workshop fee needs to be paid the latest 4 weeks before the workshop date.